Matt’s going solo for tonight, bringing you a few of the more interesting bits of gaming news from around the net. Short, sweet and to the point, Newsflash aims to condense the major headlines of the day into a brief couple of minutes.
- A teaser image is going around for tomorrow’s Hitman: Absolution trailer (yes, a teaser of a trailer). The image depicts a couple of gun-toting nuns. This could mean anything, but probably means multiplayer. Brace for suck:
- Sony announces the launch of Ultimate Editions on PSN. Some of the best PS3 games have been rereleased digital-only pakced with all of their DLC, all at crazy discounts. Confession time, I’ve never played Red Dead Redemption:
- THQ has a new President: Naughty Dog co-founder Jason Rubin. Might be cool:
- Krillbyte teases Among the Sleep, a horror game where you play as a two-year-old child, realizing that nothing can be scarier than a child’s imagination:
- Despite being showed off in the Wii U showreel last year, a Wii U port of Metro: Last Light has never actually been in development and might never even happen: