Gentlemen Discussing Vidya 58

My Sweet Booboogle

Gentlemen Discussing Vidya 58 – My Sweet Booboogle

Gentlemen Discussing Vidya 58 – My Sweet Booboogle

Mustaches, semisweet candy, and an avant-garde reading from Moviebob’s book. Plus: which video game celebrity is going to die?

“A human centipide of a podcast” – Noted Musicer Michael Talley

21:41 – Opening
25:39 – Family Feud (Haydn vs Elvis)
47:13 – Catsman’s Book Club – Super Mario Bros 3 Brick by Brick by Moviebob
53:19 – Happyman’s Skeleton of the Month
56:43 – Best Boy Update
58:23 – Comments
1:14:04 – Nobody can work out Spex’s connections
1:31:56 – Talk about video games
1:44:59 – Harry Potter Becomes a Communist
2:11:31 – Outro

Stuffs:

Music credits:

Main Theme by Catsman

featuring an excerpt from 我々の手には、フェード by haircuts for men.

Outro: ‘Promised Land’ from ‘Jesus my Comrade’ by M. Richard Talley.

Filed under: , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Trump says:

How can I lose the election guys? I regret ever running for president, I just want to be at home listening to you and especially to my yaoi homeboy Mike.

2. point three oh eight win says:

Not dead?

3. RD says:

[During the “Best Video Game Sunset” Family Feud section]

[44:25] Mike: “Was the sunset in disk 3 of Beyond Atlantis on there?
    […]
    [44:40] Mike: “Wait, that’s actually disk 4, when you go to the Aztec spirit realm to get the Chulel from Tezcatlipoca.

Never change, Mike.

4. Anonymous says:

Christ what an awful episode, I waited a month for this?
    Also Mike is the podcast version of Jeff Goldblum.

• Human says:

>Mike is the podcast version of Jeff Goldblum
      He did the podcast version of Jurassic Park???

• Michael Talley says:

There was an unreleased episode of GYPodcast where about halfway through I acknowledge the stammering and general lack of cohesion (this will happen to you too if listen to Dan Harmon and Slavoj Zizek too much). I then become super self-conscious about it and speak in relatively short, direct sentences for the rest of it.

• HUMAN says:

Frankly I thought he meant “The Jeff Goldblum of podcasts” as a compliment, I mean he’s pretty great, or at least he was back in the day.

5. NuclearCherries says:

I want to know how you got from Mighty Number 9 to Islam.. You can’t bring up something like that then simply brush it aside. It’s not the done thing.

6. Anon says:

But off topic but the @gyp email address doesn’t work.

• Rob Welch says:

Which one? I don’t control the gyp domain or emails but I could look into it.

• Anon says:

The contract us one. Wouldn’t be surprised the others (applying for a position or sending in a one-time review) are broken as well. On that note, why does the one-time review not ask for an email. You can’t get feedback that way.

• Rob Welch says:

Prefab WordPress plugin with no option for it. Added in a big rush with deadlines creeping up. Pretty poor design in retrospect. Luckily pretty much no-one used it.

I will look into the emails as soon as I have time.

• HUMAN says:

>Luckily pretty much no-one used it

• Anon says:

Well I tried and after a month it wasn’t placed and I didn’t get an email saying it was shit. So I figured asking for a response was okay. Then the email bounced. I don’t know how those send in reviews are send but if it is via email all those are also lost.

With no message that the email didn’t work

7. NAME says:

Hello – Gentlemen.

I Look for trice days and have
    any More Canandram,
    evenmore! Thanks You for quick answering My old Canandram aswell. Please, this any
    More Canandram showing same treatment!

Canandram:

“I seeing girl Office play Rise Of Triad (2013) I like she evemost, beyond the Stars; BUT She no notice help how get Girl Gaming ASAP.”

Thanks You!

FWI : I Use not Translate english anylanguage = plain speaking My Friends :))))

NAME Email

8. Anonymous says:

Where are the updates reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

9. Anonymous says: