Gather Your Party

HONEST GAMING JOURNALISM

5 Great Horror Games With Bad Graphics

5 Great Horror Games With Bad Graphics

Filed under: , , , ,

1. MysteriousPants says:

The video wasn’t too spooky, but the credits song man…

Great video by the way!

2. Baudelaire says:

This arcticle was 3spooky5me.

3. Anonymous says:

I really love Irisu Syndrome myself. I was surprised to see it mentioned at all. good on ya.

4. Evilagram says:

Contianment Breach

5. JC Durton says:

Nice video!

The Music was 2spooky

One minor criticism, some of the jokes felt a little forced. Maybe not because of the joke, but because of the delivery. Only saying this because criticism was asked for.
    But overall it was a very good video. I might even try out Ib now.

6. Atlas says:

>contianment

7. moela says:

Okay I am playing irisu syndrome

Dear god what have you DONE

8. Melancias says:

Video Games is the theme of this video.

9. Shaun says:

Best video on the site so far.

10. Nick Michal says:

Good stuff! The only suggestion I would have would be to work on the sound levels at times. When you’d go to a new game, you’l let the game play for a little with some music, but then when you started talking you didn’t lower the music, which made the mix a bit too loud in my opinion. But besides that, a cool idea, and I liked how deadpan and nonchalant the humor was.

11. Rick says:

I liked the long pause before your commentary began for each game, that gave the title room to breath and the viewer time to get comfortable with feeling uncomfortable. Very good.

I wasn’t aware of many of these actually, and the spoiler-free analysis was very welcome. Keep with the solid commentary and you’ll go far.

12. FrozenIndustry says:

Nice video, excellent work. I’m not a horror game enthusiast myself, but several of these titles have gotten me interested./

My only suggestion for future videos is to maybe work on your oration a bit, some of the delivery seemed a bit awkward, like you were uncomfortable saying it. But the pauses between games was a nice touch, gave the viewer some time to get a taste of the games themselves.